Crest Nicholson has been building new homes for over 50 years and is firmly established as a leading developer with a passion for not just building homes, but creating vibrant sustainable communities.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for individuals and communities, both now and in the future, by providing better homes, work places, retail and leisure spaces. Most importantly, we place our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Crest Nicholson Mission Statement
Crest Nicholson’s driving ambition is to be the market leader in the design and delivery of sustainable housing and mixed use communities.
We aim to improve the quality of life for individuals and communities, both now and in the future, by providing better homes, work places,
retail and leisure spaces within which they aspire to live, work and play.
• We want to be the regeneration and development partner of choice for both the public and private sectors.
• We aim to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent design, sound construction, quality materials and professional, courteous service.
• We want our developments to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable and for the buildings, public realm and tenures to integrate to form desirable, harmonious and viable communities.
• We will strive to apply new and evolving technologies and skills to raise continuously the sustainability standards of our developments and facilitate a greener lifestyle for our purchasers.
• We commit to the progressive reduction of our carbon footprint through corporate policies that seek to minimise energy consumption.
• We seek to be an ethical and progressive employer which encourages a culture of openness, creativity and continuous professional development and which rewards the effectiveness and loyalty of our employees.
• We commit to the measurement of our progress against these goals and will regularly share our findings with all our stakeholders.
• We will exercise responsibility and environmental stewardship in our dealings with all our stakeholders and aim to balance their interests over time.