Prism Successfully completed the decoration works on a Luxury one-off mansion in the rural town of Esher, Surrey with Lusso Homes.
Prism interiors are currently working on a large 74 unit development with Skillcrown Homes in the London town of Colliers Wood. Skillcrown are so pleased with what we’ve produced so far, we have been awarded the contract on another of their Developments in New Malden.
We aim to build attractive, high-quality homes and communities, with a focus on the following.
Land is the critical ‘raw material’ for our business and the ability to purchase the right sites in the right locations at the right price and at the right point in the cycle is a key driver of shareholder value.
Managing community engagement and the planning process
Community engagement is all about keeping local people informed and up to date with what we are doing and encouraging them to take part in consultation so that they can have their say on our development proposals. We must do this effectively if we are to design sustainable developments that meet the needs of local residents, are attractive to customers and provide appropriate returns for our business. We aim to become the industry leader in managing the planning process across our business.
Getting the homebuilding basics right
We work with selected subcontractors and use carefully sourced materials to make sure that the homes we sell are of a high quality, are built safely, efficiently and cost-effectively and have as little effect as possible on the environment.
Caring about our customers
Buying a home is a significant financial and emotional investment and we aim to make buying, moving into and living in a Taylor Wimpey home as easy as possible for our customers. Delivering a great product and service that goes beyond our customers’ expectations is at the heart of what we do.
Countryside is a leading UK developer specialising in building communities
With over 60 years’ experience we have a reputation for high quality design and build, sound governance and good management practices. Our expertise has been recognised with numerous awards, including Large Housebuilder of the year (2017) at the Housebuilder awards.
Our business is focused on place making which we deliver through two complementary divisions, Housebuilding and Partnerships.
The Housebuilding division develops sites that provide private and affordable housing, on land owned or controlled by the Group. It operates under the Countryside and premium Millgate brands.
Our Partnerships division specialises in urban regeneration of public sector land, delivering private and affordable homes by partnering with local authorities and housing associations.
In 2016, Countryside was listed on the London Stock Exchange. Our robust balance sheet enables us to continue investing in our systems and people to support our growth plans.
For the year ended 30 September 2018, we completed 4,295 homes with revenues of £1,229.5m. In April 2018 Countryside expanded its Midlands region with the acquisition of Westleigh Group Ltd, which delivered 1,159 homes of which 92% affordable for year ended 31st March 2018.
Places People Love
Places – Countryside is not just about bricks and mortar – our placemaking skills make a big difference to people’s lives in the communities we create.
People – People are at the heart of our business – we invest in our team at all levels, embracing diversity and inclusion. We are focused on creating a sense of belonging; our suppliers and partners are treated as part of our team.
Love – We are passionate about everything we do today, and are proud about the legacy we leave behind. We care deeply about creating places people love.
Crest Nicholson has been building new homes for over 50 years and is firmly established as a leading developer with a passion for not just building homes, but creating vibrant sustainable communities.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for individuals and communities, both now and in the future, by providing better homes, work places, retail and leisure spaces. Most importantly, we place our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Crest Nicholson Mission Statement
Crest Nicholson’s driving ambition is to be the market leader in the design and delivery of sustainable housing and mixed use communities.
We aim to improve the quality of life for individuals and communities, both now and in the future, by providing better homes, work places,
retail and leisure spaces within which they aspire to live, work and play.
• We want to be the regeneration and development partner of choice for both the public and private sectors.
• We aim to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent design, sound construction, quality materials and professional, courteous service.
• We want our developments to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable and for the buildings, public realm and tenures to integrate to form desirable, harmonious and viable communities.
• We will strive to apply new and evolving technologies and skills to raise continuously the sustainability standards of our developments and facilitate a greener lifestyle for our purchasers.
• We commit to the progressive reduction of our carbon footprint through corporate policies that seek to minimise energy consumption.
• We seek to be an ethical and progressive employer which encourages a culture of openness, creativity and continuous professional development and which rewards the effectiveness and loyalty of our employees.
• We commit to the measurement of our progress against these goals and will regularly share our findings with all our stakeholders.
• We will exercise responsibility and environmental stewardship in our dealings with all our stakeholders and aim to balance their interests over time.
Prism successfully completed the decoration works on a 45 unit development with Millwood Designer Homes.